- Convenient – Sticks to itself without the need for adhesive, pins or clips
- Secure – Wrap stays in place; eliminates the need for frequent readjustment
- Comfortable – Lightweight, porous and breathable
- Versatile – Used to secure and protect primary dressings and other devices. Also helps immobilize injuries and provide compression. Available in sterile and non-sterile versions.
A self-adherent wrap used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilize injuries, and more.
A self-adherent elastic wrap that functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself. Used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilize injuries and more. Available in sterile and nonsterile versions and in a variety of widths and colors to meet your application needs.
- Overwrap for splints, support sprains and strains
- Secure dressings and devices
- Compression to reduce edema
- Reduce post-operative swelling
- Caution: This Product May Contain Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions
Sold per single roll. We do not offer colors at this time. Only Tan.